Call for Submissions: HOLD FAST 2018 Pop-ups
Call for submissions: HOLD FAST 2018 Pop-ups
Due: Friday, July 13th
HOLD FAST 2018 is shaping up to be yet another dynamic, engaging and provoking festival! More details on the featured artists and their projects will be announced this week!
In addition to our invited artists, we are seeking proposals for supplementary programming from local artists and art collectives. This is an excellent way to become a part of HOLD FAST, and help us to celebrate art-making in as many different facets as possible on Saturday, August 11th, 2018. We can offer you a listing on all of our social media, advertising as one of the HOLD FAST events, and include you on the Art Crawl map!
Do you have a project you would like to present? A performance to realize? A film you would like to screen? A studio you would like to welcome visitors to, a makers jam you would like to host or an exhibition you would like to show?
Submissions must include:
– A project proposal (max. 500 words)
– Artist statement outlining an overview of your practice/interests (max. 500 words)
– Images (10 max) including installation images and individual works, or link to video clips/audio files with accompanying descriptions
– Outline of technical equipment and a plan of how you will meet those needs.
– Please send your submissions to email@example.com, and indicate “HOLD FAST Pop-Up Proposal 2018” in the subject line.
Please note that our logistical resources are limited and focused on our invited headlining artists. We will endeavour to assist you with your project, however you will remain responsible for organizing and hosting your project and securing your own venue in full.
HOLD FAST delivers accessible, meaningful and critically-relevant contemporary art programming across an array of media including: installation, performance, screenings, artist talks, dance, community events and artist-led workshops for people of all ages.
Posted June 27, 2018