As of June 1st, 2022, COVID-19 Vaccine Regulations were suspended in Newfoundland and Labrador, and businesses and organizations are now no longer required to check a person’s COVID-19 vaccination record to give access to venues and spaces. As such, staff, volunteers, and visitors to Eastern Edge Artist-Run Centre and Gallery are not required to show proof of vaccination to enter the space.
As an organization that prioritizes accessibility and safety, we strongly encourage visitors to wear masks as often as possible.
For more information on NL’s up to date health guidelines please visit https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/life-during-covid-19/vaccination-record/citizens/
Here at EE we are committed to prioritizing your safety.
- Please wear a mask when entering the gallery, if you do not have a mask you will be provided with a disposable one.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry to the gallery.
- Please stay 6 feet apart from staff and all other patrons in the gallery besides those within your bubble.
- Please do not touch the artwork or any surface or object that you do not need to have contact with.
Please do not enter the gallery if you’re experiencing the following symptoms:
- Fever (or signs of a fever such as chills, sweats, muscle aches)
- sore throat
- Painful Swallowing
- Runny Nose