Annual General Meeting
Eastern Edge is inviting you to our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on November 14th, 2021, from 1 to 3 pm. You have the option to attend in person or via Zoom! To plan our resources, and our pies, we require pre-registration; please click here to fill out the form.
Our AGM is the perfect way for you to get up to date on all of EE’s developments over the past year, get all the info about our committees, how you can get involved, and also find out our plans for the future.
We will be voting in new board members as well, so be sure to spread the word and apply if you are interested.
these events are FREE, open to everyone, and family-friendly. Share with your friends and bring your youngsters! Sign language interpreters are available on request before November 9th.
Masks are required. Pies will be pre-sliced and served safely.
Join the Eastern Edge Gallery Board of Directors!
Eastern Edge is looking for dedicated and passionate community members to be voted into our board of directors during our Annual General Meeting on Sunday, November 14th, 2021!
Eastern Edge is seeking board members who:
- Have a passion for and experience within the arts community and/or is a practising artist
- Is committed to aid in developing and implementing anti-racist frameworks and practices within our artist-run centre.
- Is committed to supporting the Eastern Edge mandate to facilitate critical dialogue concerning issues in contemporary art and society, actively encouraging emerging and established artists whose work speaks to feminist, queer, BIPOC, and other diverse perspectives.
If you are interested, please email a short bio, and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know why you would like to join the EE Team.
We ask that board members dedicate themselves to the following requirements:
– A monthly board meeting.
– At least 5 hours of volunteer work per month.
– Sitting on at least one of the following committees: Programming (Main Gallery + EE Studio Residencies), rOGUE Gallery, Fundraising, Membership and Outreach, Human Resources.
Experience with or interest in contemporary visual art, artist-run centres, artist collectives, and non-profit organizations is considered an asset. We look forward to hearing from you!