Main Gallery Call for Submissions 2025/2026
Eastern Edge is seeking submissions for Main Gallery exhibitions once again! We are so excited to announce the upcoming Main Gallery Call for Submissions deadline: October 30, 2023.
Eastern Edge is accepting proposals for Main Gallery exhibitions for 2025/2026.
We are dedicated to cultural diversity in our programming, and encourage applications from artists, art collectives, and curators of diverse communities and backgrounds. We accept applications from local, provincial, national, and international artists for the Main Gallery. We strive to support the needs of our successful applicants, please do make us aware of any flexibility or supports you need that are not covered here.
Deadline to submit: October 30, 2023, 11:59pm NDT (Newfoundland Daylight Time)
What We Provide:
- Eastern Edge pays artist fees in accordance with the current CARFAC Fee Schedule under Category 1. Artists exhibiting in the Main Gallery will be paid an artist fee of $2,204.
- Exhibiting artists will be offered the opportunity to give an artist talk or workshop for an additional fee of $335.
- We offer a modest travel budget of up to $600, and a return shipping budget of up to $350.
- We encourage selected artists and curators to apply for additional travel and project funding if necessary. If required, the gallery will be pleased to assist with letters of support.
- We commission an essay/written piece to accompany the exhibition.
- We have the exhibition professionally documented.
Click here to read the full Call for Submissions, which includes instructions on the application process, details on eligibility, examples of past Main Gallery exhibitions, and a floor plan of the gallery.
Exhibition proposals will be reviewed by Eastern Edge’s Main Gallery Programming Committee in January 2024. Please be advised that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Any questions regarding submissions that are not addressed in the Main Gallery Call for Submissions webpage (linked above) should be directed to our staff at email@example.com.